The FAIR Hiring Initiative Inc.
100 GRADUATE REGISTERED NURSES to STAFF NURSE POSITIONS
for the Hamad Medical Corporation in Doha, Qatar
Areas of Specialization::
Ambulance & Emergency HDU General ICU – Neonatal (NICU) OPD PED – Emergency
Bone Marrow Transplant HDU Surgical ICU – Surgical (SICU) Operating Theatre – Day PED - In Patient
Cardiac – In Patient HDU Trauma ICU – Trauma Operating Theatre – Labour PED – Surgery
Dialysis ICU – Coronary Care Internal Med – In Patient Ortho - Neuro SURG – General
General – In Patient ICU – Medical (MICU) OBGYN – In Patient Palliative Care URO – Surgery
Basic Qualifications and Certificates:
- A minimum of 3 years clinical work experience as Staff Nurse in a specialized area in a tertiary and/or JCI-accredited hospital with more than 100 bed capacity..
- Valid PRC nurse license AND be eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health State of Qatar
- Male or Female
- Open to all VALID PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER ONLY
- No work gap of more than 6 months.
Employment Terms and Conditions:
- Contract Duration: 2 years (minimum)
- Salary : QAR 5,600.00 per month minimum
- Benefits : Free accommodations and transportation from home to worksite, paid annual leave, medical insurance, free air tickets and visas. The employer pays for the cost of Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) of selected candidates.
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
1. Click to the link to the HMC Form:
2. Download the Form
3. Fill out electronically in MS Word Format
4.. When saving the form, please follow the format: FILE NAME: LAST NAME. FIRST NAME
EXAMPLE: DELA CRUZ, JUAN
5. Send to: email@example.com with EMAIL SUBJECT: AREA OF SPECIALIZATION LAST NAME, FIRST NAME,
EXAMPLE: OR NURSE DELA CRUZ, JUANA