The FAIR Hiring Initiative Inc.
120 GRADUATE REGISTERED NURSES to STAFF NURSE POSITIONS
for the Hamad Medical Corporation in Doha, Qatar
Areas of Specialization::
Ambulance & Emergency HDU General ICU – Neonatal (NICU) OPD PED – Emergency
Bone Marrow Transplant HDU Surgical ICU – Surgical (SICU) Operating Theatre – Day PED - In Patient
Cardiac – In Patient HDU Trauma ICU – Trauma Operating Theatre – Labour PED – Surgery
Dialysis ICU – Coronary Care Internal Med – In Patient Ortho - Neuro SURG – General
General – In Patient ICU – Medical (MICU) OBGYN – In Patient Palliative Care URO – Surgery
Basic Qualifications and Certificates:
- A minimum of 3 years clinical work experience as Staff Nurse in a specialized area in a tertiary and/or JCI-accredited hospital with more than 100 bed capacity.
- Valid PRC nurse license AND be eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health State of Qatar
- Relevant life support/resuscitation and specialized training certificates preferred
Employment Terms and Conditions:
- Contract Duration: 2 years (minimum)
- Salary : QAR 5,600.00 per month minimum
- Benefits: Free accommodations and transportation from home to worksite, paid annual leave, medical insurance, free air tickets and visas. The employer pays for the cost of Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) of selected candidates.
Email application letter with comprehensive resume to: email@example.com
with Subject: (Specialization) Staff Nurse (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial)