The FAIR Hiring Initiative Inc.
For the Hamad Medical Corporation in Doha, Qatar
Job Family: Physician
Division: Medical Staff Office
- Section Head/Department Chair
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care
Accountabilities: The specialist is responsible for organizing, monitoring and maintaining the services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
- Education and Certificates: Post Graduate Medical Degree
- Licensure: Valid Philippine physician license and Arab Board licensure
- Experience: a minimum period of 2 years Specialist experience in a JCI-accredited hospital overseas.
- Language: Fluent in English - Oral & Written.
- Computer Proficiency in IT skills particularly on CERNER and MS Office
Employment Terms and Conditions:
- Contract Duration: 2 years (minimum)
- √Salary : QAR 18,700.00 per month minimum
- Benefits : Free accommodations, and transportation from home to worksite, paid annual leave, medical insurance, free air tickets and visas. Employer pays for the cost of Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) of successful candidates.