GRADUATE REGISTERED MIDWIVES
- Education: B.S. in Midwifery or equivalent health related degree and postgraduate education leading to, or in addition to, valid midwifery license that meets the requirements for licensing in the State of Qatar.
- Licensure: Valid Philippine nursing license AND eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health, State of Qatar; relevant life support/resuscitation certificate (preferred) but there will be opportunity to undertake this as part of orientation
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years recent clinical (hospital-based) experience in midwifery after passing the licensure exams.
Terms and Conditions:
- Monthly Salary: QAR 5,600.00 minimum (about PHP69,000 at current exchange rate)
- Benefits: An attractive benefits package that includes, at minimum, free accommodations and transportation from home to worksite, paid annual leave, medical insurance, free air tickets and visas.
- Contract Duration: 3 years (minimum)