THE FAIR HIRING INITIATIVE INC.
21 A/C TECHNICIANS
Project/Work Site/Country: Integrated Workers Accommodation Community – Plot 4, Umm Salal Muhammed, Qatar
The A/C Technician will report to and is under the supervision of the MEP Supervisor. He will be installing and maintaining air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning, performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and, making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency of the camp HVAC systems. He may also record data during inspections such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation. He will recover and properly dispose of refrigerants after servicing air conditioning equipment.
- at least high school graduate
- can communicate in English
- minimum of 2 years work experience as A/C Technician or similar position of any facility
- with License or Trade Certification (at least TESDA NC II) for HVAC
- able to perform multiple tasks
- attention to detail
Employment Terms and Conditions:
- Contract Duration: 2 years minimum
- Basic Salary: QAR 1980 per month
- Benefits: Free meals, free accommodation and free medical insurance Employer pays for the cost of VISAs, Airline tickets and Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME)